Leadburn

Old station house at Leadburn (station closed 1955), the former junction on the Peebles Railway for the Dolphinton branch. The house faces the A6094 with the main platforms still surviving at the rear. The line arrived from Pomathorn via a level crossing running in diagonally over the road from the left.

Location: Leadburn

Company: Peebles Railway

Photographer: John Furnevel

Make contact: John Furnevel

Date: 22/02/2009

Image number: 22597


Other photographs of Leadburn on RailScot