Looking east over the Boat of Garten - Aberdeen platform at Craigellachie in the early 1960s, with the Elgin platforms over to the left. The station opened as Strathspey Junction in July 1863 and finally closed to passengers in May 1968.
Company: Strathspey Railway
Photographer: Robin Barbour Collection (Courtesy Bruce McCartney)
Make contact: Robin Barbour Collection (Courtesy Bruce McCartney)
Image number: 22477