The station house at Cleghorn, seen in 1944, during the residence of Tom Steele as Station Master, approximately one year before he was elected Member of Parliament for the constituency of Lanark. The photograph was taken from the signal box that stood at the south west corner of the level crossing at that time and shows the house without its later modifications see image 22162.
Company: Caledonian Railway
Photographer: Ian Steele Collection
Make contact: Ian Steele Collection
Image number: 22231