Push Pull for Bacup at Rawtenstall with L&YR 2-4-2T 50647. Believed to have been taken around 1951 and certainly prior to the introduction of DMUs in 1955. Rawtenstall was then a through station but, following closure in 1972, has now been rebuilt as the terminus of the preserved East Lancashire Railway. This view is to the south towards Ewood Bridge and Bury.
Company: East Lancashire Railway
Photographer: W A Camwell Collection (Courtesy Mark Bartlett)
Make contact: W A Camwell Collection (Courtesy Mark Bartlett)
Image number: 21209