East Kilbride

Site of the sidings that once served Mavor & Coulson, a company specialising in the development and manufacture of mining and tunnelling equipment. The works was at the end of a surviving section of the through route from East Kilbride to Hunthill Junction, Blantyre, which closed in 1937. This remaining link closed in 1966.

Location: East Kilbride

Company: Busby Railway

Photographer: Fraser Cochrane

Make contact: Fraser Cochrane

Date: 02/07/2008

Image number: 19680


Other photographs of East Kilbride on RailScot