Looking south from the cab of a 9F along one of the lines of withdrawn locomotives at Carnforth on 13 June 1968. In the middle distance under the footbridge are the two Fairburn 2-6-4Ts nos 42073 & 42085, Ivatt 2-6-0 no 6441 and LNER B1 no 1306, all of which were privately owned by that time and on site for restoration/repair work.
Company: Lancaster and Carlisle Railway
Photographer: John McIntyre
Make contact: John McIntyre
Image number: 19412