Grantown-on-Spey West

Scene at Grantown-on-Spey West in August 1982. Originally opened by the Inverness & Perth Junction Railway as plain Grantown in 1863, final closure came in October 1965. The site was subsequently cleared to make way for an industrial estate.

Location: Grantown-on-Spey West

Company: Inverness and Perth Junction Railway

Photographer: Peter Todd

Make contact: Peter Todd

Date: 18/08/1982

Image number: 19310


Other photographs of Grantown-on-Spey West on RailScot