Burntisland

A southbound service leaving Burntisland in March 2007. In the background is Burntisland Harbour, part of which was used by the E&N train ferries that ran between Burntisland and Granton prior to the opening of The Forth Bridge in 1890. See image 4002

Location: Burntisland

Company: Edinburgh and Northern Railway

Photographer: John Furnevel

Make contact: John Furnevel

Date: 15/03/2007

Image number: 15719


Other photographs of Burntisland on RailScot