Eastriggs

An old timetable from 1916 showing a 26 minute spell during which 7 additional workmens trains arrived at Dornock station in connection with the munitions factory. Dornock was renamed Eastriggs in 1923 and finally closed in 1965.

Location: Eastriggs

Company: Glasgow, Dumfries and Carlisle Railway

Photographer: John Furnevel

Make contact: John Furnevel

Date: 30/05/2007

Image number: 15332

Tags: Timetable
Other photographs of Eastriggs on RailScot