Cruden Bay

Looking east towards Cruden Bay from Golf Road in November 2006 showing The remains of the viaduct that carried the Boddam branch over the Water of Cruden. The branch from Ellon closed in 1948.

Location: Cruden Bay

Company: Boddam Branch (Great North of Scotland Railway)

Photographer: John Furnevel

Make contact: John Furnevel

Date: 06/11/2006

Image number: 12534

Tags: Viaduct
Other photographs of Cruden Bay on RailScot