St James Junction

Looking west at the former junction to the west of Paisley St James station. The branch still existed to Linwood but the junction itself had been taken out. Note rails in centre left.

Location: St James Junction

Company: Glasgow, Paisley and Greenock Railway

Photographer: Ewan Crawford

Make contact: Ewan Crawford

Image number: 1944


Other photographs of St James Junction on RailScot