Bellingham (North Tyne)

The former Bellingham station in September 2003, seen from the doorway of Bellingham Heritage Centre. The station building is in use as council offices. At the far end of the platform the old goods shed still stands, with the base of the former stone signal box, now converted for use as a store, just visible in the council yard beyond the fence. See image 45381

Location: Bellingham (North Tyne)

Company: Border Counties Railway

Photographer: John Furnevel

Make contact: John Furnevel

Date: 24/09/2003

Image number: 1843


Other photographs of Bellingham (North Tyne) on RailScot