The approach to Princes Street station and Lothian Road goods yard in 1970 with Grove Street road bridge in the foreground. The route to Princes Street station was to the left, while the slightly higher level route to the right served the original Lothian Road station, later the goods depot.
Location: Edinburgh Princes Street
Company: Caledonian Railway
Photographer: John Furnevel
Make contact: John Furnevel
Image number: 1062