document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('


Wall station, the first on the Border Counties line out of Hexham, lies some way to the south of the small village it served. Since closure in 1956 it has become a private residence and has been extended. It is seen here from the A6079 road looking down towards the River North Tyne. There is a Mk1 BR coach at the north end of the station site.
Mark Bartlett [06/06/2013]


Wall signal box from the south.
Mike Shannon [/05/2002]


Wall, showing the new station building from the south in 2002.
Mike Shannon [/05/2002]
All photographs of Wall
');