document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('


The West Highland Railway station at Tyndrum began life as just that in August 1894. After a subsequent spell as Tyndrum Upper its official name is now Upper Tyndrum. View looks south over the station in April 2005. (The former Callander & Oban Railway station located just to the southwest continues to carry the name Tyndrum Lower.)
John Furnevel [10/04/2005]


A Mallaig/Fort William - Glasgow service at Auchteryre near Tyndrum. [See News Item]
Norman McNab [//]


Upper Tyndrum looking south.
Ewan Crawford [//1994]
All photographs of Upper Tyndrum
');