document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('


The West Highland station at Tulloch looking towards Glasgow in September 2005. Note the old water tower base on the right. Originally opened as Inverlair in 1894, it was renamed Tulloch for Loch Laggan and Kingussie the following year, before the current shortened version was eventually adopted.
John Furnevel [26/09/2005]


A Sprinter leaves Tulloch for the south. Viewed from the pedestrian level crossing.
Ewan Crawford [28/05/2006]


37081 awaits a crew change at Tulloch with a Glasgow bound service. A brief chat with the driver resulted in a cab trip to Crianlarich. 9th October 1981.
Graeme Blair [09/10/1981]
All photographs of Tulloch
');