document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('


Last days at Tiverton Junction in April 1986. The station, opened by the Bristol and Exeter Railway in 1844, finally closed to passengers the following month, coincident with the opening of Tiverton Parkway. [See image 35390]
Ian Dinmore [/04/1986]


An unusual view of the now demolished station at Tiverton Junction showing the old bay platform for the Exe Valley branch. Scene in April 1986, a month before the station was closed to be replaced by Tiverton Parkway [see image 35388].
Ian Dinmore [/04/1986]


The waiting room and booking office at Tiverton Junction in April 1986, a month before closure [see image 35390].
Ian Dinmore [/04/1986]
All photographs of Tiverton Junction
');