document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('


Standing on the old bay platform at St Boswells on 9 November 2007 looking north towards the buffer stops. The platform once handled branch passenger services to destinations such as Jedburgh and Berwick on Tweed. The area to the left where the main Waverley through platforms were located is now a car park while on the right the 2-road locomotive shed still stands along with its water tank (now on land belonging to an oil distribution company). [See image 28832]
John Furnevel [09/11/2007]


A cosy scene inside the Guards van on the way back to Galashiels from Kelso with the last freight on 29 March 1968. Who is that on the right of the picture? He joined us at St Boswells and had a pass for the freight. He wasnt local, and the name Craig seems to ring a bell.
Bruce McCartney [29/03/1968]


NB 4.4.2T entering St Boswells from Berwick.
G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow [07/04/1950]
All photographs of St Boswells
');