document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('


New stabling roads under construction on the north side of Slateford yard. Grab shot 2. 260906.
John Furnevel [26/09/2006]


GNER Kings Cross - Glasgow Central service passing the renowned Caledonian Brewery (1869) in Slateford Road, Edinburgh, shortly after leaving Haymarket East Junction on 27 July 2006.
John Furnevel [27/07/2006]


East end of Slateford Yard on 5 October 2006 showing work on the new stabling roads. The CE sheds and ^Tampers graveyard^ are on the left, with the CE depot beyond. The Pentland Hills form the backdrop.
John Furnevel [5/10/2006]
All photographs of Slateford
');