document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('


View west across the running lines at Sanquhar in the spring of 2006 showing the old station building on the down platform. Opened in 1850, the station was closed in 1965, only to reopen in 1994. (The boarded up building was subsequently restored and converted to holiday accommodation, thanks to Peter Rushton. [See image 5794])
John Furnevel [14/03/2006]


Royal Scot no 46115 Scots Guardsman photographed on 21 April 2011 hauling the Great Britain IV past the newly restored station building at Sanquhar. [See recent news item]
Peter Rushton [21/04/2011]


A collection of bygones (safely fenced off) at Sanquhar station in September 2017.


David Panton [19/09/2017]
All photographs of Sanquhar
');