document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('


Scene at Riccarton Junction on 5 June 1965 with A4 Pacific no 60027 Merlin at the head of a Scottish Locomotive Preservation Fund special. The train had originated in Edinburgh and travelled via the ECML and the N&C to Carlisle behind A3 no 60052 Prince Palatine [see image 21304]. The A3 had unfortunately failed at Carlisle and 60027 had been hurriedly commandeered to take over for the journey back to Edinburgh via the Waverley route.
Bruce McCartney [05/06/1965]


A BRCW Type 2 with a train from Edinburgh approaching Riccarton in the Spring of 1966.
Frank Spaven Collection (Courtesy David Spaven) [//1966]


LNER Electrical Engineer^s Department completed test form covering Riccarton South box dated 14 February 1930. [See image 23830]
Dougie Squance (Courtesy Bruce McCartney) [12/09/2016]
All photographs of Riccarton Junction
');