document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('


45231 running to time between Rhu and Shandon with stock for this year^s Jacobite service. The K1 is undergoing repairs and will come up in two days time but 45407 may have to deputise.
John Robin [13/05/2010]


45407 breasts the summit of the climb from Craigendoran in the summer of 2009 and descends to the site of Rhu Station.
John Robin [07/08/2009]


The disused twin platforms at Rhu looking west in April 1991. Opened in 1894 as Row the name change occurred in 1927. Closed between January 1956 and April 1960, final closure came in June 1964. [Ref query 11228]
Ewan Crawford [/04/1991]
All photographs of Rhu
');