document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('


One of Kittybrewster shed^s B1 4-6-0s no 61343 heading north west out of Aberdeen in the summer of 1950. The train is between the sites of Woodside and Persley stations (both closed 1937) with a train for Elgin. [Ref query 7794]
G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow [11/07/1950]


Persley station detail, seen in the early 1960s.
David Murray-Smith [//1960]


The site of the former Persley station.
Ewan Crawford [//]
All photographs of Persley
');