Looking north at the former Mid Clyth station.
Ewan Crawford [//]
Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /var/www/html/imageenlarge/3images.php on line 56
The former station at Mid Clyth (closed April 1944), on the Wick and Lybster Light Railway, photographed in August 2007. A descendant of the original resident rodent exterminator, the station cat, stands guard more than 63 years on.
John Furnevel [28/08/2007]
|All photographs of Mid Clyth|