document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('


A westbound Edinburgh - Glasgow shuttle passing the site of Manuel station in July 2007. Originally opened as Bo^ness Junction in 1842, the station was eventually closed in March 1967. The line to Boness, now owned and operated by the SRPS, can be seen on the left beyond the wire fence.
John Furnevel [07/07/2007]


Westbound coal empties running alongside the SRPS lines just after passing the site of Manuel station on 7 July 2007.
John Furnevel [07/07/2007]


246 Morayshire with an SRPS train arriving at Manuel on 27 March, as seen from the passing 1530 Glasgow Queen Street - Edinburgh Waverley service.
John Yellowlees [27/03/2010]
All photographs of Manuel High Level
');