document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('


The 10.42 Milngavie - Lanark passing Law Junction on 23 September 2013. While the loading bank still survives on the left, little trace remains of the station that served passengers here between 1880 and 1965 [see image 6629].
John Furnevel [23/09/2013]


Law Junction. CR 4.4.0 14477 on Lanark train.
G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow [04/06/1949]


North bound freight passing Law Junction. CR 812 0.6.0 57583.
G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow [04/06/1949]
All photographs of Law Junction
');