document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('


Between Knockando and Blacksboat there are several bridges over burns. The largest span is over the Allt Adhair Burn wich is spanned by this viaduct. A substantial structure it is now part of the Speyside Way. In the background beneath the piers the River Spey can be seen.
John Gray [21/10/2009]


The former Knockando station in September 2004 looking towards Aberlour. Originally opened as Dabeallie in 1899, the change to Knockando took place in 1905 and lasted until closure in 1965. The restored station now carries the nameboard Tamdhu in deference to the local distillery which now owns the site.
John Furnevel [12/09/2004]


Cross-platform view of the main building at the former Knockando station (currently undergoing refurbishment) on 26 May 2012.
John Furnevel [26/05/2012]
All photographs of Knockando
');