Black 5 45163 passing Kirkgunzeon on 16 July 1956 with the down ^Midday Paddy^. [Ref query 263]
G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow [16/07/1956]

Looking east over the former Kirkgunzeon station towards Dumfries in November 2005. Note the clue to the site^s current use in the left background.
John Furnevel [09/11/2005]

A cold and frosty November morning at Kirkgunzeon, between Dumfries and Dalbeattie, in 2005. View is south east, with part of the platform still visible. Kirkgunzeon station closed to passengers in January 1950.
John Furnevel [09/11/2005]
All photographs of Kirkgunzeon