document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('


305 506 with the daily North Berwick - Kirknewton service on Kingsknowe level crossing in July 1999.
David Panton [/07/1999]


Crowds celebrate the first day of re-opening at Kingsknowe station on 1 Feb 1971. The station, opened in 1848 (originally as King^s Knowes), had been closed by BR in July 1964. The red notice in the cab window of the Waverley bound DMU reads ^Kingsknowe station reopens today^.
David Spaven [01/02/1971]


Teatime at Kingsknowe station on a warm summer^s afternoon in July 1999 as a GNER Kings Cross - Glasgow Central service runs west over the level crossing.
David Panton [/07/1999]
All photographs of Kingsknowe
');