document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('


Looking south across fields towards the former Killywhan station in November 2005. The site of the level crossing is by the metal gate at the end of the platform on the far left of the picture.
John Furnevel [09/11/2005]


The closed Killywhan station viewed from the east.
Ewan Crawford [//]


The former station at Killywhan on the Port Road between Dumfries and Castle Douglas (closed to passengers 1950). Photographed on 1 September 2009 looking south west from the site of the level crossing towards Dalbeattie. The building has been modified considerably since final closure of the line in 1965 and now extends over much of the platform, part of which can still be seen beyond the gate.
John Furnevel [01/09/2009]
All photographs of Killywhan
');