document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('


View north towards the former Kielder station (Renamed Kielder Forest in 1948) on 7 November, with the overgrown trackbed of the Border Counties Railway running off to the left of the road on its way to Riccarton Junction. In the background stands part of the massive Kielder Forest itself.
John Furnevel [07/11/2007]


The station building at Kielder, closed in 1956, seen on 8 November 2007 looking north west.
John Furnevel [08/11/2007]


An old NBR whistle, a gift from an enthusiast in 1969, last used to referee rugby matches during games periods at Peebles High School and before that....allegedly... used by the station master at Kielder on the Border Counties Line.

Bruce McCartney [//1969]
All photographs of Kielder Forest
');