document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('


Humshaugh opened as Chollerford but was later renamed after the larger, but more distant, village of that name. Closed with the Border Counties line in 1956, this view looks north towards Reedsmouth over the old station, now a private residence.
Mark Bartlett [05/06/2013]


Humshaugh station viewed from the roadway.
Mike Shannon [/05/2002]


Across the fields stands the old station at Humshaugh on the Border Counties line. The platform is still in place with the main building now a substantial private house and the refurbished former goods shed located to the left of the picture. View northwest on 5 November....in the rain.
John Furnevel [05/11/2007]
All photographs of Humshaugh
');