Class J36 0-6-0 no 65243 Maude on shed at Haymarket in the summer of 1959.
A Snapper (Courtesy Bruce McCartney) [04/07/1959]

A class 26 stands at Haymarket MPD during an open day on 24 August 1985.
David Panton [24/08/1985]

Haymarket MPD on 1 October 2006 with much of the fitting out work completed on the new sheds.
John Furnevel [01/10/2006]
All photographs of Haymarket MPD