document.write('');document.write('');document.write(''); Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /var/www/html/imageenlarge/3images.php on line 56 document.write('');document.write('');document.write('


Southbound at Harburn in 1999. The station was about 3/4 of a mile further north.
Ewan Crawford [//1999]


GNSR No 49 stands at Harburn with the Scottish Rambler railtour on 19 April 1965. This seldom photographed rural station, on the Caledonian Edinburgh - Carstairs route, closed the following year. It had originally opened as West Calder & Torphin in 1848, with the name change to Harburn taking place in 1869.
G W Robin [19/04/1965]



[//]
All photographs of Harburn
');