document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('


D5317 running round Scottish Rambler No 6 at Haddington on 27 March 1967.
Bruce McCartney [27/03/1967]


The climb - steps up to the former Haddington station.
John Yellowlees [22/10/2017]


Remains of the former Haddington Station, seen here on 4 December 2004 - looking east into the terminus. The main goods yard and sidings were on the left. Haddington closed to passenger traffic in 1949, with the branch from Longniddry Junction closing completely in 1968.
John Furnevel [04/12/2004]
All photographs of Haddington
');