document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('


The 1043 departure for Carlisle sets off from the rapidly expanding 1993 Gretna Green station on 17 July 2008 on the final 13 minute leg of its journey. On the extreme right stands part of the refurbished 1848 G&SW station building, (now a private house), closed to passengers in 1965. [See image 6726]
John Furnevel [17/07/2008]


A Glagow Central - Carlisle service pulls away from Gretna Green in October 2006 prior to the redoubling of the Gretna - Annan section.
Bruce McCartney [/10/2006]


Looking towards Annan from Gretna and the start of the single line section on 30 May 2007. Some trackbed clearance has been carried out while on the right a hit squad has just arrived in the car park to undertake routine station cleaning and maintenance.
John Furnevel [30/05/2007]
All photographs of Gretna Green
');