document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('


LMS Grantown-on-Spey signal Box before demolition in August 1982. The view looks towards Forres.
Peter Todd [/08/1982]


April 1977 view of Grantown-on-Spey West station.
John McIntyre [/04/1977]


Scene at Grantown-on-Spey West in August 1982. Originally opened by the Inverness & Perth Junction Railway as plain Grantown in 1863, final closure came in October 1965. The site was subsequently cleared to make way for an industrial estate.
Peter Todd [18/08/1982]
All photographs of Grantown-on-Spey West
');