An old timetable from 1916 showing a 26 minute spell during which 7 additional workmens trains arrived at Dornock station in connection with the munitions factory. Dornock was renamed Eastriggs in 1923 and finally closed in 1965.
John Furnevel [30/05/2007]
The Eastriggs military exchange sidings in 2006 looking north towards the junction with the Annan - Gretna line (the contractor^s equipment is in connection with the redoubling work currently underway). The cooling towers of the decommissioned Chapelcross nuclear power station stand in the right background. The sign on the left warns Police dogs on patrol.
John Furnevel [09/10/2006]
Depot at Eastriggs seen from the air. The G&SW mainline runs from top middle to bottom left and the sidings can be seen coming off from the bottom left.
Ewan Crawford [//]
|All photographs of Eastriggs|