document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('


A pair of Class 158s head north near Dalnaspidal in 1994
John McIntyre [12/08/1994]


A pair of class 26s bring a train south through the closed Dalnaspidal station in 1975. The building was later moved to the Strathspey Railway^s Speyside station at Aviemore.
Bill Roberton [//1975]


47517 on its way south from Dalwhinnie to Drumochter Summit, with the 1230 Inverness to Edinburgh.
Brian Forbes [/04/1983]
All photographs of Dalnaspidal
');