View east over platform 2 from the footbridge at Curriehill in October 2002. [Ref query 3801]
John Furnevel [27/10/2002]
The 1.20 pm Edinburgh Princes Street - Lanark train battles up the 1 in 143 past the site of Curriehill station on 13th February 1965. The station, which had closed in 1951, reopened to passengers on 5 October 1987. View is north, with Curriehill Road on the right.
Frank Spaven Collection (Courtesy David Spaven) [13/02/1965]
The 0900 (Sunday) departure for Livingston South (0811 ex-Waverley) leaves Curriehill on time on 9 September 2018. The ^luxury executive^ coach replacement service looks a reasonable temporary alternative to a Class 158.
John Furnevel [09/09/2018]
|All photographs of Curriehill|