Looking east over the Boat of Garten - Aberdeen platform at Craigellachie in the early 1960s, with the Elgin platforms over to the left. The station opened as Strathspey Junction in July 1863 and finally closed to passengers in May 1968.
Robin Barbour Collection (Courtesy Bruce McCartney) [//]
Craigellachie, Speyside platform, looking east.
Ewan Crawford [//]
The filled in turntable pit at Craigellachie on 24 May 2012, Speyside line to the left, Elgin line to the right.
Ewan Crawford [24/05/2012]
|All photographs of Craigellachie|