document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('


Looking west towards the site of Countess Park station, the temporary terminus of the Border Counties Railway from 1860 to 1861. Located just over a mile south of the village of Redesmouth, Countess Park consisted of a run-round loop and temporary platform. It closed when the line was extended north in February 1861.
Ewan Crawford [30/04/2013]
All photographs of Countess Park
');