document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('


An HST service for Bristol accelerates out of Chippenham station [see image 49442] over the Western Arches. The arches were built in 1841 and widened in 1848; there is a pub named after the designer (IKB, no less) just beyond the big arch on the left.
Ken Strachan [10/10/2015]


The first bridge out of Chippenham - looking rather like an arch in an ornamental garden in August 2010.
Ken Strachan [30/08/2010]


Reconstructed 1920, broken in half 2007. [see image 30698])
Ken Strachan [30/08/2010]
All photographs of Chippenham
');