document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('


The once extensive goods yard at Carron with the old station to the right. Notice the extensive platform, once used to load whiskey, cattle and all manner of local produce.
Clive Meredith [05/06/2016]


The photographer^s son and the remaining BR staff survey the scene at Carron station on the Speyside Line in 1967, a year before final closure. [See image 1891]
Frank Spaven Collection (Courtesy David Spaven) [//1967]


This is Carron Bridge, once shared by both road and rail. Looking towards Aberlour, this is a view of the railway trackbed with the road on the left.
John Gray [26/07/2008]
All photographs of Carron
');