A J.Manson Class 240 4-4-0 of Glasgow & South Western Railway. No. 253, It was renumbered 388 in 1919, and on grouping became LMS 14260. It was built in 1905 and withdrawn by LMS in 1934 as non standard. Date of photo unknown, but 1919 or before. Location thought to be north Carlisle.
Graham Morgan Collection [//]
Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /var/www/html/imageenlarge/3images.php on line 56
View north along the River Caldew at Willowholme on 18 April 2007 as a coal train heads south towards the station.
John Furnevel [18/04/2007]
|All photographs of Caldew Junction|