EE Type 4 no 256 stands at Berwick on Saturday 21 February 1970 with what is thought to be an excursion train.
Bill Jamieson [21/02/1970]

Deltic No. D9011 The Royal Northumberland Fusiliers pauses at Berwick in April 1968 with what was a relatively menial working for such a powerful locomotive, the 08:08 Edinburgh to Newcastle semi-fast. Despite the class 1 reporting number, this train deigned to stop at places such as Drem and Widdrington.
Bill Jamieson [20/04/1968]

The classic lines of the main station building at Berwick, as rebuilt by the LNER in 1927, seen here in July 2005 from the island platform looking east over the site of the old south bay. Beyond the building is the main car park and station approach road, with the Castle Hotel just visible on Railway Street in the right background. For the front view [see image 4754].
John Furnevel [05/07/2005]
All photographs of Berwick