document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('


Unusual motive power for a westbound Fort William-Mallaig train at Beasdale in Summer 1966 - a two-tone green BR ^Derby^ Type 2 (later Class 25) hauling maroon-liveried stock.

David Spaven [//1966]


45407 takes the morning Jacobite westwards crossing the A830 on the approach to Beasdale station on 26 June 2013. Bury stablemate 44871 was also in use that day on the afternoon service.
Malcolm Chattwood [26/06/2013]


Platform view east at Beasdale looking towards Lochailort in September 2005. The station was originally intended as a private halt serving nearby Arisaig House but became a public station from the outset following its opening in 1901. The former (refurbished) station house is now a holiday home.
John Furnevel [27/09/2005]
All photographs of Beasdale
');