A pair of former surfacemens^ cottages near the site of Auldgirth station (behind the camera) looking south through the mist towards Dumfries in January 2006.
John Furnevel [31/01/2006]
Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /var/www/html/imageenlarge/3images.php on line 56
A class 40 hauled southbound train passing Auldgirth signal box in October 1970. Auldgirth station (closed 1952) stands in the left background alongside the bridge.
John Furnevel [18/10/1970]
|All photographs of Auldgirth|