document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('');document.write('


A J Manson Class 381 of LMS at Annan some time in the late 1920s. Built for the G&SWR in 1910 as No 120, it was renumbered 506 in 1919. It was withdrawn by the LMS in 1931
Graham Morgan Collection [//]


Annan Station looking northwest in 2002. Annan SB stands in the left background.
John Furnevel [/07/2002]


The Station House Annan on 21 May 2008, now a pub/restaurant.
John Furnevel [21/05/2008]
All photographs of Annan
');