A platform side view of the northern section of Aberlour station in June 2013, complete with its BR Scottish Region blue wooden running in board. The neo-Norman tower of Aberlour Parish Church rises beyond the station roof.
David Pesterfield [24/06/2013]
The station building at Aberlour in 1997 seen from the north. This was before the building was greatly extended at its south end, almost doubling its size. The extension was built to the right of the building seen here. After 1910 this had been a two platform station, but the Keith bound platform has been landscaped.
Ewan Crawford [01/02/1997]
Aberlour goods shed, looking west.
Ewan Crawford [//]
|All photographs of Aberlour|